August 23, 2010

A Friend


A friend shared these with me recently and I soo LOVE this & had to pass it on = )
Thank you, Siobhan & God Bless You for sharing! Tina

A Friend: The A-Z of Friendship
ccepts you as you are;
A
elieves in you;
B
alls you just to say hi;
C
oesn't give up on you;
D
nvisions the whole you;
E
orgives past mistakes;
F
ives unconditionally;
G
elps you;
H
nvites you over;
I
ust wants to be with you;
J
eeps you close at heart;
K
oves you for who you are;
L
akes a difference in your life;
M
ever judges;
N
ffers supports;
O
icks you up;
P
uiets your fears;
Q
aises your spirits;
R
ays nice things about you;
S
ells you the truth when you need to hear it;
T
nderstands you;
U
alues you;
V
alks beside you;
W
plains things you don't understand;
X
ells when you won't listen;
Y
aps you back to reality.
Z
Have a great day!
Tina = )

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! If that isn't creativity in work, I don't know what is. Something else for me to save on my computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that i kept it all these years... Who knew 4 years later I'd find a friendship blog who'd have a purpose for my A-Z!!
    Did you see you are my blog of the week? Just pointing out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! We feel privilage to be blog of the week. What a BLESSING! Thank you = )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!